Power increase in HP (2)
Torque increase in Nm (2)
Time saving from 0-100 km/h (5)
For your car- - not available - -
The best entry
10.740,00PHP VAT included
Power increase --- kW
Power increase --- HP
Torque increase --- Nm
Savings: up to 0,8 liters per 100km
25.139,00PHP VAT included
Power increase 48 kW
Power increase 65 HP
Torque increase 87 Nm
Savings: up to 1,2 liters per 100km
Porsche Cayenne Coupe chiptuning
Porsche chiptuning individually developed
This Cayenne delivers what you expect. Luxury and sportiness. In the test, the truly perfect steering of the Cayenne proved to be a highlight. It makes driving the Cayenne easy in any driving situation. The high-quality workmanship in the interior is convincing and leaves almost nothing to be desired by the passengers. However, you can also dig deep into your pocket for a full equipment. The 3.0 liter V6 engine is the heart of the usual good quality from Porsche. However, its 340 hp at 450 NM ...read more
Your car is provided with a state-of-the-art digital communication solution of car sensors. With the SENT technology, sensor signals are transmitted digitally and in coded form. This ensures perfect signal transmission and increases operational safety. Our PowerBox captures the digital signal in the nanosecond range and optimizes it at the same time. Thus, the chiptuning takes full advantage of the potential of your car.
Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.