Power increase in HP (2)
Torque increase in Nm (2)
Time saving from 0-100 km/h (5)
For your car- - not available - -
The best entry
8.490,00PHP VAT included
Power increase --- kW
Power increase --- HP
Torque increase --- Nm
Savings: up to 0,8 liters per 100km
25.139,00PHP VAT included
Power increase 24 kW
Power increase 33 HP
Torque increase 62 Nm
Savings: up to 1,2 liters per 100km
The Audi SQ7 cracks the 1000 Nm mark
Audi SQ7 on the dyno at CPA
As the flagship of the Q Lineup the Audi SQ7 is everything else but underpowered. Nonetheless, our engineers successfully managed to increase the performance by up to 13 % resulting in up to 492 HP and astonishing 1013 NM. Chiptuning by CPA provides a even more brutal acceleration and overall enhanced performance. With more horsepower and a higher torque, the SQ7 drives effortlessly on the road and takes enthusiastically every curve. Try ...read more
Your car is provided with a state-of-the-art digital communication solution of car sensors. With the SENT technology, sensor signals are transmitted digitally and in coded form. This ensures perfect signal transmission and increases operational safety. Our PowerBox captures the digital signal in the nanosecond range and optimizes it at the same time. Thus, the chiptuning takes full advantage of the potential of your car.
Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
The result was impressive.After numerous test drives for data recording.read more
xperience the power and agility of the Audi TT (8J) 2.0 TFSI with chiptuning. Engine protection is maintained through the ECU, and the software is specially developed for this vehicle through rigorous testing.read more
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.