Power increase in HP (2)
Torque increase in Nm (2)
Time saving from 0-100 km/h (5)
For your car- - not available - -
The best entry
8.490,00PHP VAT included
Power increase --- kW
Power increase --- HP
Torque increase --- Nm
Savings: up to 0,8 liters per 100km
25.139,00PHP VAT included
Power increase 41 kW
Power increase 56 HP
Torque increase 117 Nm
Savings: up to 1,2 liters per 100km
Audi Power: first SUV coupe from Audi
Audi Q8 50 TDI
BWM founded in 2008 with the X6 the SUV Coupe segment, Mercedes put in 2015 with the GLE Coupe. About 10 years have passed since the X6 and now the Audi Q8 rolls over Germany's roads. At the front sits a beefy octagonal single-frame grill which graces all models of the Q-series from now on. Also, the Q8 decorated the continuous light strip in the rear which is reserved for the top models. As standard, a V6 diesels under the hood and makes 286 hp in the Q8 50 TDI. The CPA PowerBox starts right ...read more
Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
Great driving experience with the Audi A6 (C7)read more
The different power stages can be controlled super via the pedalBox and are transmitted by radio to the PowerBox. More fun for your Audi Tuning with CPA and the Connective System.read more
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.