Power increase in HP (2)
Torque increase in Nm (2)
Speed increase (4)
Time saving from 0-100 km/h (5)
VW Passat 2.0 TDI SCR BlueMotion
Additional performance thanks to CPA PowerBox
The VW Passat has become an integral part of the German traffic image. The latest model year provides a large number of assistance systems and engine variants. After extensively testing the 2.0 TDI SCR our engineers developed a motor specific software therefore the performance and average consumption was optimized. The engine now produces up to 241 HP and 505 NM. The average consumption could be lowered by up to ...read more
Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
The best entry
8.490,00PHP VAT included
Power increase 28 kW
Power increase 38 HP
Torque increase 79 Nm
Savings: up to 0,8 liters per 100km
17.940,00PHP VAT included
Power increase 37 kW
Power increase 50 HP
Torque increase 105 Nm
Savings: up to 1,2 liters per 100km
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.